Tuesday, February 16, 2016

New Patio Pond II

Choosing My Pond Type- By Sara H.


I've had some time to think about where to begin with my patio pond.  I originally planned to build the structure of the pond with pavers and liner (similar to pictured left), but found so many interesting options for prefabricated patio ponds.  I love this option (pictured right) by pond boss for sale on Amazon.com HERE.  I decided the look was a little more modern than I wanted.  Aquascape Inc. has many excellent options on their site.  I would like a look that is either more natural, or even a rustic container such as a livestock water trough or steel tub which was suggested by a follower.  I'm going to go with something simpler than building from scratch, but perhaps with a do it yourself element that won't be as costly as a pond purchased from a retailer.  I'll be shopping in the next two days.  I'm excited to get started and to share pictures.  Please visit us again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment